Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA) have been successful in obtaining grant funding from the Australian Sports Commission for the
Exercise Right – Active Aging Project.
Como Fitness 24/7 is one of only 40 providers of this project in Australia!
The Active Ageing Project provided subsided group exercise classes to people over the age of 65 who are currently not active.
Eligible participants are individuals who:
- Are over the age of 65.
- Are not meeting the recommended guidelines of 30mins of moderate intensity exercises at least 5 days/week.
- Other funding such as an EPC or DVA cannot be used in conjunction with this funding but can be used before or after.
Eligible participants will receive:
- A FREE pre-participation screening,
- A FREE trial class,
- Subsidised pre-assessment and post-assessments,
- 12 x Subsidized Group Exercises Classes
- Cost to participants is only $135.00!